Astronomy and Space Physics
Annual International Conference
170-th Anniversary of Astronomical Observatory of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
110-th Anniversary of professor S.K. Vsekhsvyatsky
100-th Anniversary of M.A. Yakovkin
* Astroparticle Physics, Gravitation and Cosmology - Program
* Solar Physics and Solar Activity - Program
* Astrometry and Small Bodies of the Solar System - Program
* Atmosphere and Ionosphere Research - Program
* History of Astronomy
Place of meeting: Astronomical observatory of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Observatorna str., 3
Scientific Organizing Committee (SOC)
Chair: S. Vyzhva (Ukraine)
Vice-chairs: V. Efimenko (Ukraine), V. Ivchenko (Ukraine)
Conference Secretary: I. Lukyanyk (Ukraine)
Scientific Committee Members:
V. Afanasiev (Russia), K. Churyumov (Ukraine), B.Hnatyk (Ukraine), Yu. Izotov (Ukraine), I. Karachentsev (Russia), R. Kostyk (Ukraine), V.Lozitsky (Ukraine), G. Milinevsky (Ukraine), Ya. Yatskiv (Ukraine), V. Zhdanov (Ukraine), V. Kleshchonok (Ukraine)
Please let us know about your interest for participation in the Conference by e-mail (registration form):
Deadline for registration: May 5, 2015.
Deadline for abstracts(up to 1 page of format A4 ): May 5, 2015 (example for abstract).
Some reports will be published in “Bulletin of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University. Astronomy“.
Conference languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian
Accommodation in Kyiv
We can offer the following accommodation for our participants:
- 162.47 UAH per day for one person in a double or tripple ensuite room
- each (double or tripple) room has shower+wc
- each (double or tripple) room has dinning room with fridge (without cooking facilities)
- chinese caffee and couple of grocery stores just in front of the hostel
Deadline for reservation accommodation in University hotel and the Hotel of the Institute of Postgraduate Education – May 10, 2015.
Also you can choose any hotel room from all available hotels of Kyiv.
Local Organizing Committee (LOC)
Chair: V. Efimenko (Ukraine)
Vice-chair: I. Lukyanyk (Ukraine)
Local Committee Members:
O. Mozgova, O. Fedorova, A. Grytsai, O. Botygina, V. Ponomarenko, V. Slyusar, N. Kovalenko
Secretary: V. Danylevsky (Ukraine), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants from Ukraine: 200 UAH
Foreign participants: 40 USD
Looking forward to see you in Kyiv!